Sunday, October 5, 2008

My first post. PLease read!!1!

Hi. My name is Alexander (but its not my real name).
I Prefere to be called Tight-Solver so lets call me that.
I see my self as an artist, but my therapists call me sick and mentally ill. Well, they dont say, but i know they want to. I can see it in their eyes. They look like they want to laugh but they dont becuase the law says so. That makes me sad and angry. Why cant just they say what they really mean instead of playing stupid charades.

Anyway, I wanna post a picture i made. It might annoy you. Its becuase my art i have no friends left. They hated it. Their disgust for my pictures weighted more than our friendsship. I really hope that you can accept me. But no lies. I want the truth.

Am I sick?

Ps. the picture is named "There is no god".
It is basicly contrived of messed up faces morphed togheter with love.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel exactly the same way.

Why can't people say what they think instead playing stupid games. I often get the feeling that people don't like me, but I don't know why. If it is something I could get better at it would be very helpful to know. Even if it's not something I can do anything about it would be nice to hear them say: "I hate you!". Seriously! If you already know, why not instead of lying about it.

I hate when people can't just tell others what they think. What are they afraid of? Losing a "friend", well if all the people you thought to be your friends never even knew you existed and never cared about how you feel, can you call them friends then?

- The Lonley Shepherd