Friday, October 10, 2008

You can call me Rainman

abandoned I really don't have anything to say. I'm not an interesting person.

I don't think this therapy will help me. If it was only up to me i wouldn't be here writing right now. My doctors said that this will help me feel better. I have a condition called Bipolardisorder.

Sometimes i just feel like go and just to rotten in some hole somewhere. Waiting for the maggots to start eating my tender body. Just lie there feeling how i am decaying on so many levels. There are days I feel my life isn't worth a shit. This kind of days is what my ervery day life.
But sometimes...sometimes... I'm happy. It comes like a vacation from hell. And always when you think you won't last a moment longer.

I like to go to abandoned houses and construction sites. It's kind of a hobby. Think what you want but that's me. -RainMan

No comments: